The Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has welcomed applications for the recruitment of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Posts. The interested and eligible candidates shall apply for the post through the official website on or before 13 November 2019.
The candidate shall find the notification details in notification no 17/MRB/2019
There are a total of 1234 Posts which is a huge number for the post of Village Health Nurse / ANM respectively.
- Closing Date of Application is 13 November 2019
- Closing date for offline payment of the fee through Indian Bank on 15 November 2019
- Total Post of 1234 Vacancy
- GT-312 Post
- BC-265 Post
- BCM-35 Post
- MBC/DNC- 405 Post
- SC-153 Post
- Female) course. SCA-35 Post
- ST= 25 Post
The pay scale shall be Level 8 – Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 and details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification.
The candidate shall hold ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is acknowledged by Indian Nursing Council, namely:
Also holding a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council;
And also, SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers
How to Apply
The interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the MSRB’s official Website. The last date of receipt of application is 13 November 2019.
- Visit the official website mrb.tn.gov.in
- Select the Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Posts
- Provide the essential credentials
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Click on the submit button f
- Click on a print and keep the copy for future use
The application fees for the same is-
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW: Rs.350/-
- Others: Rs.375/-
For more details, candidates are recommended to check official notification.