Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) has welcomed applications for admissions to class 9. The online application process has commenced, and the candidates can apply online till December 10, 2019, being it the last date.
The interested students can apply at the official website, nvsadmissionclassnine.in. For being eligible for admission, aspirants will have to appear for Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) which shall act as a selection criterion.
The respective test will be carried on February 8, 2020.
The student must be born before May 1, 2007, and after April 30, 2011 i.e. Both dates inclusive.
Interested candidates from the concerned district where the particular JNV is situated can apply.
The documents needed shall be-
- The Proof for the date of birth
- The Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS
- Also, those candidates seeking admission supporting rural quota, certificate proving child had studied in an institution located in a rural area
- Then Residential certificate in designated proforma in case of the NIOS study only
- Any other documents required
How to apply
Step 1: Go to the official website, nvsadmissionclassnine.in
Step 2: Then tap on the scrolling link ‘click here for registration – phase I’
Step 3: Fill the form with the required credentials and, also upload images.
Step 4: Make online payment with any option of your choice.
Step 5: Click on the submit button, take a print out of the form.
- The test will be of two-hour span and will have three sections. There shall be 80 multiple-choice questions, collectively constituting of 100 marks.
Please note that they can apply through the official websites- navodaya.gov.in, nvsadmissionclassnine.in on or before December 10, 2019.
Also, the result of the selection test may be noted from the application portal of NVS through which the application is submitted.
The result will be published in the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as issued on the website of JNVs. Additionally, the selected candidates will also be inferred by Speed Post and SMS.