The first allotment list for NEET PG Counselling 2019 has been published by the Medical Council Committee or MCC. Candidates can check their result on the official website of MCC, mcc.nic.in. The counselling process is functioned in an all India basis by the MCC for the 50% quota seats.
Steps to check the first allotment list of NEET PG Counselling 2019
- Log on to the official website of MCC, nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘NEET PG Counselling 2019 First Allotment List.’
- NEET PG Counselling 2019 First Allotment List will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future reference.
|NEET PG exam date||6th January 2019|
|NEET PG result announcement||23rd January 2019|
|NEET PG Counseling result (Round 1)||27th March 2019|
|NEET PG Counseling result (Round 2)||12th April 2019|
The committee has stated that candidates will only be eligible for registering for round two if they have not registered for round one. In case a candidate has already secured a seat in round one, he or she must join the institutes they are allotted along with completing the admission formalities.
Candidates must carry with themselves a few original documents at the time of counselling. They are as follows:
- Internship certificate
- NEET PG 2019 admit card
- NEET PG 2019 result/ rank letter
- Identity proof
- Certificate or Provisional certificate of MBBS or BDS degree
- Mark sheet of the qualifying degree, i.e., MBBS or BDS
- Birth certificate, Higher Secondary certificate, or High School certificate for date of birth proof
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by State Medical Council or MCI
- Category certificate, if applicable
Candidates will need to fulfil all the eligibility criteria for getting admission. Each state will publish separate merit lists for students who will be admitted in 50% state quota seats.