Maharashtra Information Technology Corporation has released the Forest guard results. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results in the official website, www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
Procedure to check Maharastra Forest guard Results
- Visit the official website of Maharastra Information Technology Corporation,www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘Maharasthra Forest guard Exam 2019.’
- You will be redirected to a new page with the result link.
- Log in with your required details such as date of birth and application Id. Always make sure to fill correct information.
- After completing the above-mentioned steps correctly, you will see your result displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout for future reference.
|Online application opening date||14th January 2019|
|Online application closing date||8th February 2019|
|Exam Date||9th June 2019 & 10th June 2019|
|Result Date||July 2019|
The written exam was conducted for the post of forest guard at various exam centres in 29 districts. The aim of the department was to fill up 900 vacancies through this recruitment process. Aspirants who are selected in the written test will have to appear for a personal interview. Upon qualification, they will be selected for the job and will be allocated posts accordingly. The department will assemble distinct merit list for each district.
The candidate must have an intermediate degree from a recognized board. The candidate must be 18 yrs or above at the time of application. On the other hand, the maximum age limit is dependent upon the rules of Maharastra Forest department. The selection is entirely based on written examination and interview round. The successful candidates will work as a state government employee with a decent salary package of INR 5,200- 20,200.