Gangadhar Meher University (GMU), Sambalpur has invited application for the post of Assistant Professor. The candidates who are interested and are eligible can apply online through the official website of Gangadhar Meher University, https://recruitment.gmuniversity.ac.in.
Steps to Apply for the posts of Assistant Professor:
- Visit the official site of GMU, https://recruitment.gmuniversity.ac.in/.
- Under “Teaching Staff Recruitment”, click on “Apply Now”.
- Check the details and the post displaying on the screen.
- Registered Applicants can continue with their Email ID or Mobile number, and unregistered applicants will have to first register themselves with the required details.
- Take a printout for future reference.
|Online application opening date||23rd July 2019|
|Online application closing date||14th August 2019|
Candidates will need to meet certain criteria for being eligible for the post. They are as follows:
- The candidate should have completed their Master’s Degree with 55% marks in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.
- Besides this, the applicant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) or similar tests like SLET or SET or carrying a PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Candidates applying for the job will need to pay an application fee of Rs. 2750. On the other hand, the application fee is Rs. 1750 for candidates belonging from SC, ST, and PwD categories.
Selected candidates will be getting a salary in the range of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000. The amount of salary offered will depend on the experience and eligibility of the applicant.
It is to be noted that the eligible and interested candidates will have to apply by 14th of August. The candidates have to clearly mention their accurate personal and educational details. In addition to that, candidates have to send the hard copies of the said documents to the address: Office of the Registrar, Gangadhar Meher University Sambalpur – 768 004, Odisha by 24th August 2019.