(MGL) Mahanagar Gas Ltd. one of India’s leading Natural Gas Distribution Companies was incorporated on 8th May 1995. MGL is an enterprise of GAIL (India) Limited (Maharatna Company of Govt. of India), Government of Maharashtra and BG Asia Pacific Holdings Pte. Limited
MGL Recruitment 2019: Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) invites online applications for the recruitment Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering discipline in Mumbai and adjoining areas. Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply online for 15 vacancies of GET under Mahanagar Gas Limited Recruitment 2019 from 27th March 2019. Check the detailed selection procedure, important dates here below.
MGL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online applications begin||27 March 2019|
|Online applications conclude||10 April 2019.|
Eligibility Criteria for Mahanagar Gas Limited Recruitment 2019
- Full-Time B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in Engineering degree.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions.
- Diploma in Engineering qualification (if applicable) should be recognised by respective State Board of Technical Education
- A valid GATE Score for 2018 and/or 2019.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in the year 2018
- Candidates who are currently in the final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure for MGL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) 2019
- Based on the GATE- 2018 & 2019 score, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview
- Candidates must have appeared in one of the following relevant GATE Examination in order to get shortlisted:
|Post/ Discipline||GATE Paper||GATE Paper Code|
|GET(Mechanical Engineering)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|GET(Electrical Engineering)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|GET(Civil Engineering)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|GET(Instrumentation Engineering)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
- There is no fee for applying for the above posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees in MGL
- During the Training-cum-Probation period and/ or after absorption, the candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices etc. of MGL.
- The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the business requirements of the company including shift operations
For Other Engineering Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- ONGC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ongc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-4014-vacancies
- NTC Recruitment 2019 – /articles/ntc-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-109-vacancies
- BMRCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bmrcl-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-25-vacancies
- MSPCL Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mspcl-recruitment-2019-online-application-form-for-285-vacancies
- MSCWB Junior Engineer (JE)Recruitment 2019 – /articles/mscwb-recruitment-2019-apply-online-for-150-junior-engineer-post
- BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 – /articles/bsnl-jto-recruitment-2019-exam-apply-online-application-form