The leading insurance company of India, i.e. LIC, Life Insurance Corporation of India, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling 8500 vacancies across its various branch offices in India. Applications for the vacancies advertised under LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be accepted through the official website of the company, i.e. no offline applications will be accepted.
As the application process has already commenced, interested candidates must complete their online application process by 1st October 2019. As this is the last date for submission of online applications, no applications will be accepted by the Life Insurance Corporation of India after this date. So, candidates should not wait for the last day and must complete their applications online before the last date to avoid any last-minute rush.
Applications submitted only through the official website of LIC, i.e. licindia.in. The preliminary examination for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 will be conducted on 21st October 2019 and 22nd October 2019. Only those candidates who have successfully completed the online application process and have downloaded the admit card will be eligible to appear for the examination.
The 8,500 vacancies advertised under LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 are for various assistant positions across LIC branch offices in India related to clerical duties like, i.e. Single Window Operator, Cashier, Customer Care Executive etc. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for vacancies under LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019.
Important information LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
Candidates aspiring to apply for vacancies advertised under LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 must take note of the following information: –
- Candidates must complete the application process online at licindia.in.
- Online Application Process will commence from 17th September 2019.
- Online Application Process will end on 1st October 2019.
- Candidates must download their call letters for online preliminary examination between 15th October 2019 and 22nd October 2019.
- The online preliminary examination will be conducted between 21st October 2019 and 22nd October 2019.
- Dates for the Online main examination will be announced at a later date.
- General Category Candidates must pay a registration fee of Rs. 600/-
- PWD/SC/ST candidates must pay a registration fee of Rs. 100/-
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
How to apply for vacancies under LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
Candidates who are interested in applying for vacancies advertised under LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 must follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Log-on to the official website of LIC, i.e. licindia.in
- Browse to the “Careers” section and locate the link for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Now, enter all the details required and upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Make sure that you have entered all the correct details and click on “Submit.”
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway for payment of the registration fees. Complete the process according to the prompts on the screen.
- Now, you will be able to see your registration number and password, which you must keep handy for future reference.