Candidates who wish to have a career with the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) as Assistants must note that there is an important update for them. As per the latest information, the examination for selecting candidates as LIC Assistants has commenced from today, i.e. 30th October 2019. The examination will be conducted till 31st October 2019.
Candidates who have successfully completed the online registration process for the current recruitment drive must download their admit card from the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India, i.e. www.licindia.in.
Only those candidates who have their admit card along with them will be allowed to sit for the examination. Moreover, the admit card contains details like examination venue, date, timings etc. which is essential for the candidate to know, so as to avoid any confusion.The last date to download the admit card is 31st October 2019, i.e. the last date of the LIC Assistant preliminary examination.
LIC Assistant Preliminary Examination: Important Dates
Candidates who are appearing for the LIC Assistant Preliminary Examination on 30th October 2019 or 31st October 2019, must make a note of the below mentioned important dates to avoid any hassles: –
|1.||LIC Assistant Preliminary Examination starts||30th October 2019|
|2.||LIC Assistant Preliminary Examination ends||31st October 2019|
|3.||Last date to download admit card for LIC Assistant Preliminary Examination||31st October 2019|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
LIC Assistant Preliminary Examination: Important Tips
Candidates who aspire to start their career with the LIC and are appearing for the LIC Assistant Preliminary Examination must note the following important exam day tips that will come handy for them: –
- Candidates must reach the examination venue, as mentioned on the admit card, at least one hour before the exam commences. As late entry is not allowed, any delay in reaching the venue could create a lot of hassles.
- Candidates must take a printed copy of the admit card on the day of the examination. They must also paste their recent photograph, same as the one which was uploaded, on the admit card.
- Candidates must bring a valid government-issued identity proof, along with a photocopy, on the day of the examination to establish their identity.
- Candidates should bring a ballpoint pen with them on the day of the examination. Ink pens are not allowed.
- Candidates should not bring any calculators, books, notebooks, written notes, cell phones or any other gadgets with them on the day of the exam. They can store these gadgets or notebooks in their bag and deposit it with the invigilator.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour with separate timing for each section, and there will be 100 questions in the exam.