Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is India’s most popular insurance company, owned by the Government of India. LIC provides several job opportunities from time to time for different posts depending on its vacancies. One such exam conducted by LIC is that of the LIC Assistant. LIC announced several vacancies for this position for a recruitment drive, on 17th September 2019, through its official website.
The LIC Assistant recruitment will involve two stages of selection- Prelims and Mains. The application process for the Preliminary exam has been completed, with the last date of the application being 1st October 2019. The exam has been scheduled to be conducted on the 30th and 31st of October, 2019 in several centres across India.
According to the official notification released by LIC, the admit card or the call letter for the exam will be released on the official website of LIC on 15th October 2019, that is, today. All the applicants for the LIC Assistant preliminary exam can download their admit card, as soon as it is released on the website.
|Admit Card Release Date||15th October 2019|
|Official Website Link||https://www.licindia.in|
A few simple steps that the applicants can make a note of, for downloading the admit card are as follows –
- Step-1 : Log on to the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India, which is https://www.licindia.in
- Step-2 : Click on the CAREERS tab on the homepage of the website. The tab will be found at the bottom of the page.
- Step-3 : Several links relating to recruitment and vacancies will open up. Search for the correct link.
- Step-4 : The link you are looking for should read “Download Call Letter for LIC Assistant Online Preliminary Exam” Click on the link to continue.
- Step-5 : You will be required to fill in some credentials such as the Registration number or the roll number along with the password and the birth date.
- Step-6 : Click on the SUBMIT button after filling in the details.
- Step-7 : The admit card for the LIC Assistant preliminary exam will appear on the screen.
- Step-8 : Download the Admit Card and save it in a secure folder on the computer.
- Step-9 : Take a printout of the admit card to keep it as a hardcopy.
The LIC Assistant Preliminary Exam will be an online computer based test. It will be comprised of only objective questions, and the candidates will be given an hour’s time to finish the paper.
They will be asked questions on the following areas –
- Reasoning Ability (30 marks)
- English/ Hindi Language (30 marks)
- Numerical Ability (35 marks)
Those who will succeed in the Preliminary Exams will be invited for the Main Examination. The main examination will be followed by a pre-recruitment medical examination of shortlisted candidates.
Different Zonal offices of LIC had made the announcement of more than 7000+ vacancies for the post of LIC Assistant in the month of September. It is a great opportunity for individuals aspiring to work under the Life Insurance Corporation of India. You can also read, LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.