Students seeking admission in the private / deemed university medical / dental colleges in Haryana need to register themselves by today, September 6, 2016. Admissions will be according to their NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) 2016 scores. The counselling for the private and deemed university colleges is being conducted by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak for the academic session 2016-17. There are three private un-aided medical institutes and nine private un-aided dental institutes (including deemed universities) in the state, for which the counselling will take place this year. The list of colleges will be accessible through the official website. Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University (SGT University), Gurgaon has been kept out of the common counselling process by DMER (Department of Medical Education & Research), Haryana. SGT Medical College Hospital & Research institute and SGT Dental Hospital & Research will conduct their own counselling session this year.
Steps to register online for counselling
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.uhshryadmissions.in
- On the home page, candidates will have to choose from the government, private and NRI category admission and click on ‘Apply here for Private/Unaided college’ button.
- On clicking the active link, the candidates will land on a page where they will get an ‘Apply Online’ button.
- After clicking the ‘Apply Online’ button, the candidates will have to fill their personal and educational information to complete the registration process.
- For more information, candidates can download the prospectus or advertisement notification, available at the left-hand-side of the official website.
450 private medical seats and 800 dental seats are available for admission through the online counselling, registration of which ends today, September 6, 2016. The merit list, based on the NEET 2016 ranks will be put up on the official website on September 7, 2016.