University of Kota has declared its BA first year results. Candidates who had appeared in the examination held in the month of June and July, can now check their results on the official website of the university https://www.uok.ac.in/.
On an earlier occasion, the university’s exam website had some issues. But, now that has been resolved and students can view their results online. Candidates can also view their results online on other websites, such as indiaresults.com and univexam.org.
Steps to check Kota University results 2019
- Log on to the official University of Kota website
- On the homepage, under the ‘Students’ section, click on ‘Results’
- On the new page, Click on the ‘Result Panel’ link
- On this page, ‘Select Result Type/ Select UG/PG/Other courses and ‘Select Class for Result’
- Now, enter your Roll Number and Mother’s Name
- Verify the details and click the Submit button to view your result
- Download your result. It is recommended to take a print out for all future references.
Candidates are required to submit their hall ticket numbers to check their results. Candidates who had taken the examination are advised to take a print out of their results for future references. Currently, there are around 180 affiliated colleges with 2,30,000 students of six districts of Rajasthan namely – Bundi, Jhalawar, Baran, Karauli, Kota and Sawai Madhopur, which are under the jurisdiction of the University of Kota.
The university has six faculties viz – Arts, Commerce and Management, Education, Law, Science and Social Science. It offers various academic courses at the university campus and its affiliated colleges. For more details, candidates can log in to the official university website.