The Assam Public Service Commission is inviting applications for the recruitment to the post of Child Development Project Officer and Allied Cadres. The Commission invites applications as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Indian Constitution under the Assam Government in the scale of pay and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Government of Assam. Interested candidates can apply through the official website at http://www.apsc.nic.in/.
|Closing date of application for Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 for CDPO||9th September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for the Assam PSC CDPO Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to have a graduate degree in Science, Arts and Commerce from a recognized institution along with any one of the following:
- Post-graduate diploma or degree in Labour & Social Welfare/Social Works/Sociology/Criminology/Anthropology.
- Graduate in Nutrition/Home Science/Home Science or
- Graduate having Education with Psychology, Economics/Philosophy.
Age: Candidates can not be less than 21 years of age and also not more than 38 years of age as of 1st January 2019. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By five years for the SC/ST candidates which is up to 43 years.
- By three years for the OBC/MOBC candidates which is up to 41 years.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates by ten years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
Number of posts and their category-wise division:
|Category||Number of posts|
How to apply for the Assam PSC Recruitment 2019?
The application form will be obtained by downloading from the official website of APSC at http://www.apsc.nic.in/. The application form can be found under the tab ‘Direct Recruitment (DR)’ as ‘DR (New form)’. He name of the post which is applied for should be written clearly in bold letters on the envelope containing the application form. The letter should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Application fee details
- For the general candidates, it is Rs. 250 only.
- For the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates, it is Rs.150 only.
- For those candidates who have a BPL certificate, no application fee is required. Candidates who have BPL certificate should produce the photocopy of the certificate along with application form.
- For the persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the application fees for all the posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates are required to enclose with the application form a photocopy of the necessary certificate from a competent authority.
The application fees must be deposited only through the Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of the post and the department. The original copy of Treasury Challan is required to be submitted along with the application form.
As per this official notification No. 57PSC/DR-41/1/2018-2019 dated 13th June 2019, those candidates who had already applied to the advertisement No. 01/2019 dated 7th February 2019 do not need to pay the application fees afresh while applying again. These candidates will have to submit proof which is the self-attested photocopy of earlier treasury challan, with the application form.