The IBSAT exam conducted by the ICFAI has a few key factors about it that should be kept in mind for the candidates who are appearing for the exam. The aspirants will know the basic details of the IBSAT program by now so here are a few unknown factors about the IBSAT that the test takers should be aware of before applying for the examination. The aspirants will need to be focused and should believe information only from the official sites of the IBSAT exam. The candidates will be competing with millions of people who have the same goal as them. To win and come above all the competitors the candidate is expected to work very hard.
The few facts about the IBSAT exam are mentioned below.
- The IBSAT marks are accepted by the nine IBS colleges.
- The exam is conducted and held by 94 cities all over India. The number of people applying for the IBSAT exam has increased greatly since the last few years.
- The candidate should keep in mind that all the nine colleges do not offer both MBA and PGPM courses. The colleges that offer the MBA course are given below.
- IBS Hyderabad,
- IBS Dehradun and
- IBS Jaipur
The colleges that offer the PGPM courses are mentioned below.
- IBS Ahmedabad
- IBS Bengaluru,
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Kolkata
- IBS Mumbai and
- IBS Pune campus
- The application form for applying for any of the nine colleges is common. One only needs to apply for the IBSAT exam and he or she automatically applies to the nine colleges that accept the scores.
- The registration for the exam is available offline and online. For online registration the candidate should go to the official website only and apply for the exam as the steps inform. For the offline registration the candidate can go to any of the 50 IBS FTP branches and apply for the exam.
- After the candidate has cleared the IBSAT cut off of the college they wished to get admitted into, the candidate will have to go through another round of selection. The candidate will have to face the group discussion and the personal interview rounds to get selected.
- The final merit list will be announced in the month of March in 2019. The candidates will have to clear the cut offs to reach the group discussion and personal interview rounds and they will have to clear these rounds to finally get selected in one of the nine colleges.
- From 2016 the IBS colleges have started accepting the NMAT, GMAT AND CAT scores as well. If the candidates have scored well in the above mentioned exams, he or she does not need to apply for the IBSAT exam and can simply get to the group discussion and personal interview round on the basis of their NMAT by GMAC, GMAT or CAT scores.
- The fee for the MBA program in IBS Hyderabad is 7.02 lakhs per annum while the fee for the MBA program in the Dehradun and Jaipur campuses is 2.84 lakh per annum. The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is 4.01 lakhs per annum.
- Many students get admission in these schools for the MBA and the PGPM courses each year. The competition is very high and is increasing every year with the number of applicants.
- The IBSAT question paper is moderate on the difficulty level scale and the only problem that the test takers can have is of completing the question paper on time. The candidates require solving all the questions as there are no negative marking questions in the question paper.
- The candidates are tested on the basis of four skills in four different sections in the paper. The candidates require answering questions from the following four sections.
- Verbal Ability – 50 questions
- Reading Comprehension – 30 questions
- Quantitative Ability – 30 questions
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency – 30 questions
In total the candidates are required to answer 140 questions in 120 minutes.
The candidates are advised to pay attention to the key factors and the details of the IBSAT examination before applying for the exam.
To Discuss Key Facts of IBSAT 2018 and know more about this exam, please Click Here.