The notification released today for Kerala Administrative Services (KAS) 2019 by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). As per the report, it got released at 3 pm today on the official website of KPSC.
Kerala celebrate its birth date on 1st November 2019. On this special occasion, the commission has announced the first ever Kerala IAS exam. It has been announced publicly by the Chairman ML Sakeer.
The notifications released contains all the necessary details regarding the exam like vacancies, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, et al. Separately or within the notification only, PSC shall provide the KAS exam syllabus.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the KPSC KAS 2019 exam can check for details on the official website, www.keralapsc.gov.in .
Steps to check and download KAS Notification 2019:
- Visit the official website of KPSC as mentioned above.
- Click on the “KAS Notification 2019” link.
- Check and download the notification PDF.
- Save the notification and take a print for further use.
The commission has decided to reserve 4% seats for the persons with benchmark disabilities (PWBD).
- There will be a preliminary exam, a mains exam, and an interview.
- The prelims will have two papers each of 100 marks.
- First paper will be general in nature, second will have 50 marks questions on general knowledge, 30 marks on administrative knowledge and local languages like Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, and 20 marks for English language.
- Prelims will be qualifying in nature.
- Mains exam will be of 2 hours duration and probably of 300 marks.
- And then the interview will be of 50 marks.
- For the selection purpose, Kerala PSC will consider marks out of 350.
For more information on the vacancies and exam details, candidates who are interested to apply must go through the official website of Kerala PSC.
Take a glance at Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019.