Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) is inviting applications for the recruitment of Photographers, Time Keeper, Office Attendant and other posts. Interested candidates can check out the official notification on the official website of Kerala PSC at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
The application process is done through the offline method.
Applicants must submit their application on or before 29th August 2019. It is to be noted that any application attempt made after the closing date will be invalid.
|Last date to submit the Application||29th August 2019|
Kerala PSC vacancy list 2019:
- Artist Photographer
- Office Attendant
- Time Keeper
- Tracer Grade I
- Welfare Organiser
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam) (By Transfer)
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II
- Chick Sexer
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Instructer
- Medical Officer (I NCA Notification)
- Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer (III NCA Notification)
- Nurse Gr II
- Confidential Assistant Gr II
- Pharmacist Gr II (Ayurveda)
- Senior Superintendent/Assistant Treasury Officer/Sub Treasury Officer/Officer In Charge of Stamp depot
- Civil Excise Officer (I NCA Notification)
- Branch Manager (Part I) (I NCA Notification)
- LD Typist/Clerk-Typist/Typist-Clerk
- Work Superintendent (NCA Notification)
Eligibility criteria and educational competence required for some of the specified posts are given below:
Technical Education(Polytechnic Colleges):
Candidates who have a First Class Master’s Degree from a recognized university, a Diploma in Commercial Practice and have undergone regular course of studies are eligible to apply.
Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology:
- A Medical PG Degree suchas MS (Ophthalmology) from a recognized institute.
- Three years of experience in teaching or equivalent.
- The applicant must have a Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore Cochin Medical Council).
Junior Instructor (Sheet Metal Worker): S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification apart from this, certain other qualifications are also accepted to qualify te candidate’s eligibility.
Despite a large number of aspirants applying for the vacancies, the authorities will select only those who provide necessary proof and documents to certify their eligibility and show that they are truly capable and competent to carry out the assigned duties. These candidates wil be given the opportunity to be a part of the esteemed Kerala PSC framework.