Kamarajar Port Limited (KPL) has welcomed applications for the Law Officer/Legal Professional post. The interested and eligible applicants can appear for a walk-in-interview on 16 October 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the final walk-in-interview application form at the official website.
The candidate should hold a graduation degree of Law securing (LLB) minimum 60 per cent marks for 5 Years of post-qualification experience in the relevant area. An experience in Arbitrations, IDA, etc is will add to the advantage.
The Consolidated pay scale of Rs.1,00,000 per month.
Initially for 6 months extendable for further periods of 6 months if needed.
- The interested and eligible applicants can appear for a walk-in-interview on 16 October 2019.
- The Candidates need to register themselves by morning 10.00 AM with the HR Department.
- The Certificates and other aspects will be scrutinized and the Candidates will be shortlisted by noon.
- Also, Candidates need to send the certificates along with the resume to the registered address mentioned on the KPL website.
- The Candidates thus selected will be interviewed by the Selection Committee from 2.00 PM onwards.
The official website to get details about the recruitment drive is http://www.ennoreport.gov.in/ .
About the company:
Ennore Port then renamed as Kamarajar Port Limited, is established on the Coromandel Coast around 24 km north of Chennai Port, Chennai, it ranks in 12th position in the major port of India, and also known as first port in India which is a public company. Centre includes a stake of about 68 per cent in the Kamarajar Port Ltd and the resting 32 per cent is held by the Chennai Port Trust. The port attracts investment of ₹ 26,000 million by private entrepreneurs on various terminals and harbour craft. Designed as Asia’s energy port, is the first corporatized port in India and has only 86 employees.