The Teacher Eligibility Test, popularly known as TET, is an important exam as it is the minimum qualification required by eligible candidates to teach in primary classes (I – VIII). This test is especially mandatory if candidates want to teach in government schools. TET is conducted at both central and state levels.
The Assam Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted every year for such aspiring teachers. The SEBA or the Board of Secondary Education will be releasing the admit card for the Assam TET 2019 examination. Assam TET is set to take place in the month of November this year. Earlier, the date for Assam TET was fixed on 20th October 2019. However, the exam has now been postponed to 10th November 2019.
|Admit Card Release Date||Soon|
|Exam Date||10th November 2019|
|Official Website Link||https://ssa.assam.gov.in/|
Similarly, the admit card was also scheduled to be released on 30th September itself. With the alteration in the date of the exam, the date of release of the admit card has also been delayed. Candidates must keep a close check on the website, as the admit cards are expected to be released very soon. The exact date for the admit card will be released on the official website so that the candidates can easily download it.
The admit card will be made available on the official website of Assam Department of Elementary Education. Here are the steps, following which candidates will be able to download their admit card, once released –
- Step-1: Visit the official website of Assam Department of Elementary Education, which is https://ssa.assam.gov.in/ The admit card can be accessed directly from the given link. Candidates are advised to refrain from using unofficial links.
- Step-2: Under the Information and services tab, candidates need to click on the Teacher Eligibility Test link.
- Step-3: On this page, click on the link which reads “Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019”. This will redirect the candidates to a new page.
- Step-4: The page requires candidates to login. In order to login, they will be required to fill in some personal details such as the application number or the roll number and that date of birth. Candidates must fill in the credentials carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Step-5: Click on the Submit option.
- Step-6: The candidate’s admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates must go through all the information stated on the admit card.
- Step-7: Candidates should make sure that they download the admit card on their computer and save it in a secure folder as a soft copy.
- Step-8: Candidates can also take a printout of their admit card for future references and preserve it as a hard copy.
Candidates will have to appear for two papers for the Assam TET 2019 exam. Both the papers will be of 150 marks with a time span of two and a half hours. In order to qualify in the exam, candidates will have to score 60% marks (that is, 90 out of 150). The mark sheet cum certificate received by candidates for this examination will be valid for a total of 7 years from the date of issue.