The exam date and application submission schedule for Mains Civil Judge (Junior Division) exam has been announced by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Candidates can go through the notification from the official website, https://www.jpsc.gov.in/ .
Candidates who got qualified in the Prelims exam of Civil Judge exam will be eligible to appear in the Jharkhand PSC Judge Main exam.
Steps to Download JPSC Civil Judge Mains Application Form:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Go to the “Recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division)” link.
- Enter login credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Check and fill the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Download the form for further use.
The last date to submit the hard copy of the application form is 20th August 2019. The main exam for JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) is on 13th and 14th September 2019. Stay tuned to www.pgalguy.com for more updates and information.