Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry held the entrance test for Doctorate of Medicine and Master of Surgery (DM and MCh) on December 11. The results for the examination were out on December 17 and the first counselling session date has been preponed from December 28 to December 23.
The reporting time for all shortlisted candidates is 9 am. The venue for the counselling session is the Mini Auditorium on the fourth floor of the JIPMER Academic Centre.
All candidates must carry the following documents:
1. Original certificates along self-attested copies of all certificates <check sentence>
2. Age proof which can either be the birth certificate or the Std 10 mark sheet
3. Certificate of conduct and character issued by the institute last graduated from
4. Original Hall Ticket stamped by the Examination centre invigilator
5. Four passport-sized photographs like the one used in the application
6. Registration with MCI for additional qualification
7. A Permanent Medical Registration Certificate with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any sate medical council
8. Migration Certificate from the institute last graduated from
9. Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institute last graduated from
There will not be any change in the date for the counselling session for any candidate. In case any of the abovementioned documents are in any language other than English, translated and attested copies of them need to be presented as well.