awaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry is one of India’s leading medical institutes for postgraduate programmes. The entrance test for Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery (MD and MS) will be conducted on December 11. The admit cards are now available on the JIPMER official website.
The entrance test to be conducted is for the January 2017 academic session. The admit card will be available only to candidates who have fully and accurately filled the admit card. The name, photograph, roll number, examination venue and, city, signature, along with either of AADHAR card, voter’s ID or passport details will be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates must download and print a copy of their admit cards on or before December 11, 2016, 8 am. In case there are any errors in the admit cards, they must be rectified immediately by addressing the problem to the help desk (Contact: 1800-266-0669, E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org)
In case the data provided in the application is the same as that is printed, the rectification will not be done. Any candidate without a copy of the admit card will not be permitted to attend the test.
The entrance examination will be conducted in 17 cities across India, as mentioned in the prospectus issued by JIPMER.
· December 12, 2017: Entrance examination
· December 18. 2016: Expected date of publication of merit list
· December 21, 2016: First counselling
· January 1, 2017: Admission order and residency contract document completion
· January 2, 2017: Commencement of academic session
· January 19, 2017: Second counselling
· January 30, 2017: Third & open counselling
· January 30, 2017: Close of admissions for MD/MS courses
Leave a comment if you face any problem related to downloading admit card for the PGIMER 2017 examination.
Follow our JIPMER 2017 discussion board for regular updates.