The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the results for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main Paper 2 examination. Engineering aspirants who took the JEE Main Paper II examination on April 02, 2017 across the country for admission to Bachelor in Architecture and Bachelor in Planning courses in institutes across the country.
The JEE Main Paper I results have already been published beforehand and more than 2 lakh selected candidates have taken the JEE Advanced examination on May 21 as well. While the JEE Advanced candidates are still waiting anxiously for their results, CBSE has made the Paper 2 results available for JEE Main 2017.
How to download JEE Main 2017 Paper 2 results
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Upon visiting the website, candidates will be able to see the active link of ‘Result JEE 2017- with rank’
- On clicking the link, candidates will be directed to a page where they have to click on the active link where results for both the papers are available.
- After clicking the link, candidates will have to provide their JEE Main Paper 2 roll number and date of birth.
- On submission, candidates will be able to check their result. They should download the same for future references.
Candidates will be able to take admission to B.Arch and B.Planning courses in various NITs, IIITs and GFTIs across the country, based on their Paper 2 scores. They will be able to sit for counselling, which will start in due course of time.