The Jamia Millia Islamia has just notified that they have started to invite applications for the post of deputy registrar and many other posts as well. The people who are willing and eligible to apply for the posts should do so on or before the registration closes, which is on 16th August 2018.
Candidates can get more info from the official website, https://www.jmi.ac.in/ .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Process||Started form July 2019|
|Application process ends on||16th August 2019|
Vacancy and Eligibility Criteria:
There are a number of vacancies available, and each post has an eligibility criterion which the candidate has to fulfil if he/she wants to be selected. The vacancies and eligibilities are
- DEPUTY REGISTRAR: The candidate should have a postgraduate degree in any course, and he should also a 5 years’ experience of working as a professor in any college or university. There is only 1 vacancy available for this post.
- ACCOUNT OFFICER: There is 1 vacancy available for Account Officer. A postgraduate degree in commerce or accountancy with a minimum of 55% is required in order to be eligible.
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR: Master’s degree in any discipline is required and with a minimum of 55%. The vacancy available is 2.
- SECTION OFFICER: The candidate should be a graduate in any degree to be eligible. There are 4 vacant positions for section officer.
- SEMI PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT: The candidate willing to apply for this post should be a graduate in any discipline and should also have experience in library science. There is 1 vacancy available for this post.
Interested people can fill in the application form in the required format and submit it to “Recruitment and promotion section, Second floor, Registrar’s office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamai Nagar, New Delhi – 110025″. Stay tuned to www.pagalguy.com for more updates and information.