Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) is inviting applicants to recruit candidates for the Non-Teaching posts (temporary). Interested and eligible aspirants can appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 19 August 2019. Further essential details regarding vacancies and recruitment process are available on the GRI official website at https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/ .
Candidates who wish to appear for the walk-in-interview are required to fill-up the registration form and enter correct authentic details in it. The candidates must bring the correct filled-up registration form along with original documents as authentic evidence of the particulars at the time of the walk-in-interview without fail.
GRI Recruitment vacancy details:
|Posts||Number of vacancies|
|Instructor in Hindi||01|
|Technical Assistant (Handmade paper)||01|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
|Technical Assistant (Bakery)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Camera man)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Lab)||01|
Educational competence required for certain posts:
- Of Hindi (instructor in Hindi): M.A. Hindi and Three years Teaching Experience.
- of Chemistry (Lab Technician): B.Sc. in Chemistry along with two years of experience in the Chemistry Lab.
- of Biology (Lab Technician): First Class B. Sc. with Biology along with two years of proper experience in the Biology Lab.
- of Home Science (Lab Technician): B.Sc.in Bio-Chemistry with experience as desirable or B.Sc with. Food Science & Nutrition or B.Tech with Food Technology along with minimum experience of two years.
- of Physics (Senior Technical Assistant): A Master’s Degree in Physics or a B. Sc. Degree in Physics with 55 percent marks and eight years of experience in relevant science laboratory. Two years of experience in handling laboratory equipments and computers.
- of RIM (Technical Assistant): A pass degree in BA/BUA RIM with specialization in Handmade Paper Industry or B. Sc/B,E/B.Tech in pulp and paper manufacturing technology along with three years of Teaching with Industrial experience.
The consolidated salary for the recruited candidates range from Rs.12000 to Rs.12500. This recruitment is temporary. All candidates are asked to bring along original documents. During verification if any of the input furnished by the candidates does not match the form or is false the candidacy of the aspirant will be considered invalid.