The recruitment 2019 notification has been announced by the Jadavpur University. The recruitment is for the post of Project Fellow in the Department of History. The selection of the candidates will be through the process of Interview. The Interview process is scheduled to be held on September 19, 2019 from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm. The candidates who are eligible to attend the interview should arrive at the University of Jadavpur on the said date. Official website is, http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/ .
Date of Interview – September 19, 2019.
The eligibility criteria which should be fulfilled by the candidates are as follows
- The candidates should be a holder of MA degree in History with a minimum of 55% from any recognized college or university.
- The candidates should be below the age of 30.
- The candidates should have a basic working knowledge of computers.
- The candidates should have passed either the National Eligibility Test or the State Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission in order to be eligible.
Steps to follow to apply:
The candidates are supposed to fill an online application form before attending the walk-in interview. To get the application form,
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the University of Jadavpur.
- There a link,” Online application form” will be found and clicking on it will take the candidates to a new page.
- The candidate has to fill all the information asked including personal details.
- The candidates are supposed to scan and attach their mark sheet and passport size photo.