The Indian Space Research Organization has just notified that the 2019 recruitment is about to begin. The vacancies are available for the post of Technicians. The candidates who are willing and eligible to apply to have to visit the official website of the Indian Space Research Organization, www.isro.gov.in . The candidates should apply before September 13, 2019.
|Opening date for applying||August 24, 2019.|
|Last date for applying||September 13, 2019.|
The eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Technicians are as follows
- The candidate should have passed 10th and 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have an Engineering Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50%.
- If not for an engineering degree, the candidate should have completed Diploma with First class.
- The age of the candidate who is willing to apply should be between 18 to 35.
The steps to follow in order to register are
- The candidate should visit the official website of the Indian Space Research Organization.
- The information which is asked should be filled in.
- After the application form is submitted, the candidates will be given a registration number which should be preserved carefully.
The application form of the candidates will be shortlisted according to the marks scored, and the shortlisted candidates should appear for the written examination which will be conducted in Bangalore. The shortlisted candidates should look for the interview, which is the final selection.