The Defence Research and Development Organization has informed that they are recruiting for the position of Apprentice. There is a total vacancy of 150 Apprentice Post. The candidates who are willing and eligible to apply can apply online on the official website of the Defence Research and Development Organization, www.rac.gov.in .
The Dates Which the Candidates Should Make a note of Are as Follows
|Opening Date to Download Application Online||August 26, 2019|
|Closing Date of Download Application Online||September 7, 2019.
The eligibility criteria which the candidate must fulfil in order to apply for the post of Apprentice are as follows
- The candidate must have completed standard 10th and 12th from any recognized board.
- The candidate should have graduated in Engineering from any discipline in any recognized college or university.
- The candidate should have done a 2-year course in the All India Council of Technical Education and should also hold a certificate.
The candidates who have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria should follow the following procedure to register for the recruitment
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Defence Research and Development Organization.
- The details which are asked in there should be filled by the candidates without any blunders.
- The candidates should scan their signature, Passport Size Photo and all the relevant mark sheet and attach it along with the application form.
The candidates have to take a print out of the application for future reference.