The Indraprastha College for Women (ICW), also known as IP college, is one the oldest colleges under the University of Delhi. The college has been established with the goal of providing high standards of education to women and empowers them. The college provides some excellent research programs and has vast resources not just for education but also for fitness. The college also provides recruitment opportunities on its official website, when available.
According to a recent job notification recently released, the Indraprastha College for Women is providing job opportunities for several vacancies. Interested candidates must go through the notification and apply at the earliest.
There are a total of 7 vacancies in the Indraprastha College for Women for various posts. Candidates can make a note of the vacancy details. The following are the name of the posts along with the number of vacancies available –
- Senior Assistant: 1 vacancy
- Junior Assistant: 5 vacancies
- MTS – Library Attendant: 1 post
The notification for these vacancies was released on 18th November 2019. Candidates have been provided time till the 30th of November 2019 to finish the application process.
Before making the application, candidates are advised to go through the detailed eligibility criteria for the three posts –
- Senior Assistant
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have knowledge of computers.
- Diploma or certificate in any of the courses prescribed by the college
- The maximum age for application is 30 years.
- Junior Assistant
- 12th pass or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the subject.
- Diploma in any of the subjects prescribed by the college.
- Candidates should have a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. for English and 30 w.p.m. for Hindi.
- The maximum age for application is 27 years.
- MTS-Library Attendant
- Candidates should be 10th pass or its equivalent from recognised education board and institution.
- They must have a certificate in Library Sciences or in Library and Information Science.
- Maximum age of application is 27 years.
In order to make the application candidates will have to download the application form from the official website of Indraprastha College for Women, which is http://www.ipcollege.ac.in/ The application will be in the offline mode. Thus, the duly filled application form along with any other required documents should be submitted by the candidates in the following location –
Indraprastha College for Women,
31 Sham Nath Marg,
Delhi – 110054.
More details regarding this recruitment drive will be available on the official website of the college or in the official notification released by it.