The Indian Navy has notified about the recruitment for the post of Artificer Apprentice and for the post of Senior Secondary Recruits. The process of registration has begun on the 8th of November 2019. The candidates who are willing to work in the Indian Navy should apply online before the last date for registration on November 18, 2019. Candidates can submit their registration by visiting the official website of the Indian navy.
The important dates which the candidates must make note of are as follows
|Starting date of registration process||November 8, 2019.|
|Last date for registration process||November 18, 2019.|
|Date of online examination||February 2020|
The candidates have to fulfill certain criteria in order to be considered eligible to work for the post of Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits. The eligibility criteria are as follows
- The candidates should have completed standard 10 and standard 12 with Physics and Mathematics as their major.
- The candidates should have also studied either chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.
- Aggregate mark the candidates should have scored must be above 60 % in order to be considered eligible.
- The age-related criteria for the candidate are they must have born between 1st August 2000 to July 31st
Steps to Follow for Registration:
In order to register for the post of Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits, the candidates have to follow the following steps,
- The candidates should visit the official website of the Indian navy, joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- In the home page the candidates will find a button that says register.
- Clicking on it will take them to a new page where the candidates has to log in and fill in the application form and submit.
Also read, Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.