The specialist officer mains qualified candidates have to appear for the next selection process that is the interview round. This is the most challenging round as it requires the arduous efforts to meet the requirements of the interviewer. The total marks for the interview of the specialist officer are 100. The qualifying marks are scheduled to be 40% for general category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories. The candidates can initialize the call letter from the official website.
The interview is not only conducted to test the knowledge and abilities required for the profession but also to assess the personal behavior and attitude of the interviewee. The candidates will be noted right from entering the room, the candidate’s gesture and words are also judged by the interviewer.
In order to filter the most talented and suitable candidates for the vacant posts in the bank, the conducting authority and the bank would schedule the interview stage for the candidates who have passed the Common Written Exam.
The Indian bank specialist officer has many responsibilities or tasks to bear so the candidates must be well versed in the job field.
Every interviewer will have a different opinion and the way of judging the candidates would also be different but the ultimate goal of the interviewer is to select the most talented candidate.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for INDIAN BANK SPECIALIST OFFICER : Recruitment
The top ten characteristics the candidates should possess and the interviewer see while selecting the candidates are given below:
- Career goals
- Attitude, behavior etc.
- Communication skills
- Way to handle things.
As soon as the mains results are out the candidates have to start preparing for the interview round. There are some points for the candidates to follow for the interview round and that is given below:
- Improve the communication skill and also learn the ethics of the interview to create a good impression before the interviewer.
- Keep the entire required documents ready up to date.
- Stay efficient with the current affairs and general knowledge.
- Understand the SO job profile and the roles.
- Don’t drop the confidence level and stay healthy.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Describe your father’s work?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Describe your educational qualification in 5 lines?
- Who is your ideal person who has inspired you the most? Etc.
- What is the objective and vision of a bank for the nation?
- Why do you want to adhere to the banking sector?
- What practices have you done to improve banking knowledge?
- How will you handle the aggravating situation in the bank while dealing with the public?
- What is the role of a bank in Indian economy?
- What is the basic of monetary policy?
- What is a fixed deposit?
- What is the difference stuck between check and draft?
- What are e-commerce and m-commerce?
- What are inflation and deflation?
- What is meant by the World Bank and the National Development Bank?
Government and banking scheme questions:
- What is Atal pansion yojana?
- What do you know about the PMJDY and PMAY scheme?
- What is the banking ombudsman scheme?
- Tell some poverty eradication scheme of Government of India? Etc.