Indian Army is the land based branch and the most significant component of Indian Armed Forces. It originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army & the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units & regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in several battles & campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle & theatre honours before and after Independence.
Indian Army has issued notifications for recruiting eligible unmarried male candidates for 130th Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jan 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
Please find detailed information regarding the Indian Army Recruitment below:
Commencement of online Registration: 10.04.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 09.05.2019
|Engineering Streams (Listed in AI)||Vacancies|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||06|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||08|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication||05|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||01|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
- Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
- Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Candidates need to take out two copies print out of their application having Roll Number.
- Nationality: (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams.
|Engineering Streams (Listed in AI)||Equivalent Stream (AICTE Approved)|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical & Automation Engineering|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering , Information Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engineering , Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engineering , Metallurgy & Engineering & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation Technology|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave|
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the following:
- Short listing of Applications
- Personal interview at one of the Selection Centres such as Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 27 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2020
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Stipend to Gentlemen Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academy i.e. during training period at IMA: Rs 56,100/- Per month (Starting pay in Level 10).
Duration of training – 49 weeks.
For Other Indian Army Job Notification Please Check, below Link
- Indian Army Tech Recruitment 2019 – /indian-army-ssc-tech-recruitment-application-form-2019