There is an important update for candidates looking to start a career with the reputed educational institution of India, i.e. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER). IISER is attributed as a leading educational institute set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for promoting science education and research. As a result, candidates are always looking out for employment opportunities with IISER.
As per the latest recruitment advertisement published by the IISER on 8th November 2019, applications are being invited for 2 vacancies related to the post if Technical Assistant (Video graphy and Editing). The recruitment will be under a project funded by the National Programme of Technology Enhanced Learning and will be purely temporary and contractual.
Selection will be based on the profile of the candidates and their performance in the walk-in-interview. The interview will be conducted on 20th November 2019 from 9.00 AM onwards. The venue for the interview will be Science Media Centre, Guest House Complex, IISER Pune, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates must note the below mentioned important dates related to the ongoing recruitment drive to avoid any confusion later on: –
|1||IISER Pune Recruitment 2019: Publication of the vacancies||8th November 2019|
|2||IISER Pune Recruitment 2019: Date of walk-in-interview||20th November 2019|
|3||IISER Pune Recruitment 2019: Commencement of the interview process||9.00 AM onwards|
|4||IISER Pune Recruitment 2019: Declaration of the final result||To be announced|
It is advisable that the candidates reach the interview venue at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the interview process. On the day of the interview, candidates must bring the completed application form (in the prescribed format), along with all relevant documents and certificates in support of their details in the application form and two recent passport size photographs. Candidates must carry originals as well as copies of their documents while coming for the interview.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2019: Important information
Candidates must note the important information pertaining to IISER Pune Recruitment 2019: –
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years on the day of the interview.
- The initial appointment will be for a period of six months which can be extended based on the performance of the candidate.
- The maximum pay package available can go up to Rs. 30,000 per month based on the profile of the candidate.
- The appointment will automatically terminate on the completion of the ongoing project.
- Candidates will have to join immediately after their selection.
- Arrangements for appearing for the interview must be made by the candidates only, and no TA/DA will be provided.