The re-registration process for IGNOU January 2020 academic session will start from today by the for Indira Gandhi National Open University. Candidates need to apply for the same and must visit the official website of IGNOU.
Important Dates for IGNOU January 2020:
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Re-registration process starts from||14th October 2019|
|Re-registration process ends on||30th November 2019|
Re-registration is the process of doing registration for the consecutive year or semester of the programme an individual is studying. The re-registration portal will open soon on the official website of IGNOU.
Candidates who are in the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for 2 and 3 years are only eligible to do the re-registration for the next semester or academic session. The official website for IGNOU is www.ignou.ac.in .
Steps to apply for IGNOU Re-registration 2020:
- Visit the official site of IGNOU, as mentioned above.
- Click on “IGNOU Registration 2020” link.
- Candidates must click on the Re-registration link available.
- Follow the instruction and enter the details required.
- Thoroughly check the details filled.
- Click on the submit once the application process is completed.
Candidates must follow the above step-wise process to re-register for the January 2020 session. Candidates can visit the official website for more updates and info on IGNOU January 2020 exam.
You can also read, IGNOU Student Innovation Award 2019.