There is an important update for the candidates looking to start a career with the department of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
As per the latest advertisement published by the Indian Council of Medical Research’s National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis on 8th November 2019, applications have been invited from interested candidates for the post of Research Assistant.
The advertisement further specifies that a total of 2 vacancies will be filled under the current recruitment drive, and the city of posting would be Chennai.
The candidates will be appointed on temporary basis for working under the project titled “Measuring socio-economic risk benefits and health-related quality of life associated with TB disease disclosure.” The research has been funded by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR-IMPRESS).
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview to be conducted on 27.11.2019, which is a Wednesday. The candidates must report at the venue between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM, while the interview process will commence from 11.00 AM onwards.
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who wish to participate in the walk-in interview being organised for the post of research assistant, shall note the below mentioned important dates: –
|Publication of the advertisement||08th November 2019|
|Date for the Walk-in-Interview / Test||27th November 2019, Wednesday|
|Time to report at the interview venue||9.00 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Commencement of the interview process||11.00 AM onwards|
|Declaration of the final result||To be announced|
The venue for the interview will be ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chepet, Chennai – 600031.
Only those candidates who will reach the interview venue at the specified reporting time along with original and photocopies of all the necessary documents shall be eligible to appear for the walk-in-interview/test.
As the date of interview might be changed due to any reason, candidates are advised to check the official websites @ www.nirt.res.in or www.icmr.nic.in. The prescribed format of the application form can also be downloaded from these websites.
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2019: Important Information
Here are some important aspects of the ongoing recruitment drive that interested candidates must pay heed to: –
- The maximum age limit for the post of a medical assistant is 30 years. Age relaxation norms will be applicable as per the guidelines of the Government of India.
- The initial duration of the employment would be 11 months. It may be extended further as per the discretion of the ICMR NIRT.
- Selected candidates will be receiving a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 20,000 per month against their services.
- Candidates must bring the original documents along with a set of copies for the interview. If candidates fail to bring all original documents and certificates, they will not be considered for the interview.
- Candidates must at least be graduate in Social Work/Anthropology/Economics/Sociology from a university recognized by the Indian government. The total duration of the degree should be at least 3 years, and minimum marks scored should be 55%.