NICED (National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Disease) has invited applications for the posts of Personal Assistant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, and other. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format on or before 18th November 2019.
- Personal Assistant- 1.
- Assistant – 2.
- Upper Division Clerk – 3.
- Lower Division Clerk – 3.
- Personal Assistant – the candidate should have minimum 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University with computer literacy. The candidate should type 120 words per minute in short hand (English or Hindi).
- Assistant- – the candidate should have minimum 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University. The candidates should have working knowledge of computer (Power point/ MS office).
- Upper Division Clerk- the candidate should have degree of recognized University or equivalent. The typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk- the candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- For Personal Assistant – not exceeding 30 years.
- For Assistant- not exceeding 30 years.
- For Upper Division Clerk- the age limit is 18 to 27 years.
- For Lower Division Clerk- the age limit is 18 to 27 years.
Age relaxation shall be allowed as per DOP and T guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in online mode only at the official website of ICMR- NICED www.niced.org. on or before 18th November 2019.
You can also read, NICED Recruitment 2019.