The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the preliminary examination for the candidates who applied for the post of Regional Rural Bank officer on August 3, 2019, and August 4, 2019. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has just notified that the end of August 2019 will declare the results of the preliminary exams.
The essential dates which the candidates must make a note of are as follows
|The Preliminary examination||August 3, 2019 and August 4, 2019|
|The Result of preliminary examination||Last week of August 2019|
|The Main examination||September 22, 2019.|
Steps to follow:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, www.ibps.in.
- There the candidates will find the link, “RRB preliminary examination 2019”.
- The candidates will be taken to a new page after clicking on it.
- The Results will be displayed in the form of PDF. The registration number of all the candidates who have passed will be on that link.
- The candidates are advised to download and take a print out of the PDF.
The Result for Previous year is here, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Result .
After the Preliminary examination, the next steps which the candidate should follow to become a Regional Rural Bank Officer is to appear for the Main Examination. The Main Examination is scheduled to take place on September 22, 2019. The Main exam is a 200-mark examination which consists of 5 subjects namely General Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Computer Science Knowledge and English Language.