The Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has begun the online application process for nearly 15,000 posts of RRB (Regional Rural Bank) Scale I, II and III officer and office assistant posts. The posts are open at the participatory banks of IBPS for which candidates need to take up prelims and mains written test followed by personal interview conducted by IBPS. The last day to apply online for the posts is August 14.
The prelims and mains written test for IBPS RRB Scale I, II, III officer and office assistants will be conducted during the month of September till November in phases.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Officer posts:
- July 24: Beginning of online application
- August 18: Last date for online application
- August 29: Last date for printing filled and edited application form
- September 9 to 24: IBPS RRB Officer prelims examination will be conducted
- October: Result of Preliminary written test
- November 5 and 11: Mains written test
Along with a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject, candidates must have local language proficiency as prescribed by the participating RRBs. For example, candidates applying for RRBs in Uttar Pradesh need to be proficient in either Hindi, Urdu or Sanskrit.