The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has initiated the application process for IBPS PO/MT 2017 common recruitment process today on August 16, 2017. Eligible and interested candidates need to apply for 3562 probationary officer/management trainee posts across the country through the official website of IBPS. The PO/MT vacancies are open for the 20 participating banks of IBPS in the country. Candidates must apply online before September 5, 2017.
How to apply for IBPS PO/MT 2017
- Candidates must visit the official website of IBPS.
- On the left hand side under ‘CWE PO/MT’ tab, candidates will get the detailed advertisement and online application link.
- Those candidates who are already registered to IBPS need to login through their details. New users need to register first by clicking on the ‘Click here for new registration’ button on top.
- After filling up the online form, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 (for general category) or Rs. 100 (for SC/ST/PWD) through online payment.
- Candidates must take print out of the filled application form after submission for future references. Candidates will be able to take print out of their filled application form till September 20.
Candidates applying for the IBPS PO/MT examination need to sit for the prelims examination on October 7, 8, 14 and 15 at various examination centres across the country. There will be three papers for IBPS PO/MT prelims examination, the total marks of which is 100. Candidates will get an hour to solve the paper. Selected candidates will have to appear for the PO/MT Mains exam.
Important Dates IBPS PO/MT 2017
- Beginning of online application: August 16, 2017
- Last date of filling online application form: September 5, 2017
- Last date to pay application fees online: September 5, 2017
- Release of Admit card: Last week of September
- IBPS PO/MT Prelims exam: October 7,8, 14 and 15, 2017
- IBPS PO/MT Mains exam: November 26, 2017