Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has officially released the results for the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) 2019. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check out the results on the official website of HPBOSE at http://hpbose.org/ . Further essential details regarding the results and examination are also available on the website.
The HPTET examinations were conducted by the HP Board from June 16th, 2019 till June 30th, 2019. The dreadful delay in the declaration of the results finally came to an end after the board released the results on 1st August 2019.
|HPTET examinations were held from||16th-30th June 2019|
|HPTET Results 2019 declared||1st August 2019|
Given below are the simple steps to check the HPTET 2019 results:
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website http://hpbose.org/OnlineServices/CET/TET/Instructions.aspx
- Click on the active link ‘HPTET Results 2019’ present on the homepage.
- It will direct you to a relevant page and you will be required to enter your details.
- Carefully enter your Application number or Roll number.
- Verify and then submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are recommended to save their score-cards for future references. You can e save a copy on your digital system, or you may take a print-out.
The Teacher Eligibility Tests is conducted by the state board as an eligibility requirement for aspirants who wish to take up teaching jobs in the Government-run school as well as other establishments. RTI mandates TET as an essential eligibility requirement for the recruitment of teachers for classes 1-8.
It is to be noted that TET is only a certification of eligibility and not a recruitment guarantee. Acquisition of the TET qualification certificate will only make a candidate eligible for teaching jobs but, the recruitment is done based on the candidates ranking and score in the Teacher Recruitment Tests (TRT) conducted by the state’s directorate of examinations.