SSC NWR (North Western Region) was established on November 16, 1996, at Chandigarh which comes under the jurisdiction of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, and Chandigarh. The key responsibilities of the SSC’s Regional and Sub-regional offices include: supervising and overseeing field operations, making arrangements for impartial and smooth conduct of the recruitment examinations, serving the examination centers and assisting the interview boards, establishing rapport with State Governments and their departments etc.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission or HPSSC has released direct recruitment for filling in Multiple Posts. This notice is released for recruiting various posts such as Language Teacher, Mechanic, Lab Asst, Technician, & Other vacancies on contract basis. If you are interested to work with HPSSC Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission 2019, then apply before the last date i.e 4th April 2019. Read this article to know about the HPSSC vacancy details, eligibility criteria, Application fee, Direct link to Apply.
HPSSC Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
|Important Events||Exam Dates|
|Start Date of Online registration||5th March 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||4th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 -Vacancies
The total vacancies for HPSSC recruitment 2019 are 226. The below table covers the total no. of vacancies for that particular post with Postcode and Educational Qualification.
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
|737||Sr. Scientist (Drugs)||02|
|740||Assistant Video Cameraman||01|
|741||Laboratory Assistant(Biology & Serology)||01|
|743||Junior Environmental Engineer||14|
|745||Civil Defence Instructor/ Chief Instructor/ Platoon Commander/ Administrative Officer/ Asst Store Officer||03|
HPSCC Recruitment Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 Years
2. Educational Qualification
- The educational qualification varies for different post. Check the official notice for details.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission 2019 – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
If the applications received by the Commission are inordinately large, the Commission may shortlist the number of eligible candidates on the basis of evaluation of 15 marks by conducting Screening Test. The details of which are mentioned below;
- The selection process will be based on Written Screening Test
- This test will be of Objective/Descriptive or both.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria.
HPSSC Recruitment 2019 – How to Apply
- Click the Direct link given above.
- Step I is just instructions that you need to read.
- Now, click Step II to fill the application form.
- Fill up the details carefully.
- Enter your educational details.
- Enter the captcha code & save the form.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the HPSSC Direct Link to Apply.
- Follow steps 2 to 5.
HPSSC Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission – Pay Scale
- Language Teacher (on contract basis) – Rs. 10300-34800+3200GP
- Junior Environmental Engineer (on contract basis) – Rs. 10300-34800+3800GP
*Pay-Scale is different for each post. Check the official notice to know the exact details.
HPSSC Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs 360/-
- SC/ST – Rs 120/-
- PH – Rs 120/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P – No Fee.
The fee can be paid via credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan.
You can download the HPSSC Official notice to more information in detail.