Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, abbreviated as HPPSC, is the recruitment body established by the Government of India for carrying out civil services examinations and recruitment of competitive and capable candidates into the Himachal Pradesh civil services.
The body plays a vital role in advising the government of the state with regard to any regulations relating to recruitment and promotions. In order to function seamlessly, HPPSC provides recruitment opportunities to fill up any vacancies.
According to a recent notification by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, it will be starting new recruitment in 2019 to fill up several vacancies. The vacancies announced by HPPSC are for the posts of Managers.
The posts for the mangers are in different sections. Interested candidates must apply for the post through the online procedure followed by submissions.
There are a total of 22 vacancies for different manager posts. The vacancy details for HPPSC recruitment are as follows –
- Regional Manager (Class-I): 4 vacancies
- Manager (Technical): 1 vacancy
- Works Manager: 7 vacancies
- Traffic Manager: 10 posts
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for HPPSC Recruitment 2019
The notification for this recruitment drive was released on 13th November 2019. Candidates have been given a deadline till 29th November to complete their application process.
In order to apply for the given posts, candidates will have first make an online application by following the steps given below –
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, which is http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab. Candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Then click on the Online Application Registration.
- Candidates will then have to log in to the website using their personal credentials. If a candidate is new, they can sign up in order to log in.
- Then follow the guideline to fill in the application according to the given procedure.
- Candidates must take a printout of the duly filled application as they will need it further.
Once the online application is complete, candidates will also have to submitted the printed application form with the necessary self-attested documents on the day of the screening test or within a period of 10 days, as allotted by the Commission.
The application process will also remain incomplete without the payment of the requisite fees. The fees of application vary according to different categories –
- General Category/EWS: Rs 400/-
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC and BPL: Rs 100
- Ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of any application fees.
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for the various posts before making the application. Candidates who are not eligible will have to face disqualification.