The exact dates for IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment exam were declared by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Jannuary 16, 2017. Every year, lakhs of candidates apply for the IBPS Clerk exam. The online mode of application is the only mode through which you can register for the IBPS Clerk 2017 recuruitment process. Here is how you can apply for the IBPS clerk 2017 exam.
Candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2017 only from August 22, 2017 to September 12, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Prerequisites for Applying Online for IBPS exam
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment for IBPS exams with the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process (CWE).
Procedure for applying online for IBPS Clerk 2017
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised for IBPS Clerk 2017 will be irrevocable.
If you have any doubts regarding Banking recruitment exam then post your query in the comment box and we will get back to you ASAP.