The UPSC CDS II results 2016 are declared and if you are reading this article, then you’ve probably lost your Roll number and looking for ways to recover it. The following steps will help you retrieve your lost UPSC Roll number and/or UPSC Registration number.
If you have lost your UPSC CDS II 2016 Roll No but have your Registration no
- Go to the official UPSC website and click on Admit cards, or click here
- If your exam is listed on the website then you are lucky enough to recover your roll no within seconds. Click on your exam.
- Click on Download Admit Card by Registration ID
- Enter your Registration ID and Download your Admit Card. It will have your Roll No on it. ‘Retrieved’
If your Exam is not listed in the UPSC Admit card section? If you don’t have your Registration ID? Then you need to follow these steps.
- You can recover your Registration ID through your e-mail address. Search for UPSC in your e-mail and chances are that your UPSC payment receipt might pop-up. The receipt has your UPSC registration no.
- The Final resort: Call UPSC, ‘If’ they attend your call and if you are lucky enough to find the official in a good mood, he will ask you for the following details in order to recover your Roll number
- Registration ID
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- The official will give you your Roll number after furnishing the above mentioned details. You can contact UPSC on 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
CDS II exam was conducted by the UPSC, in 41 centers across the country on October 26, 2016. About 2.25 lakh candidates appeared for the CDS exam which is conducted twice a year, that is in every six months . Candidates qualified for the 5-day SSB interview will be sent a call letter by the respective SSB centers. UPSC CDS exam is conducted to select candidates for admission to the (1) Indian Military Academy, (2) Indian Air Force Academy, (3) Indian Naval Academy, and (4) Officers Training Academy.