The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has notified that there is a vacancy of 3827 posts for postgraduate teachers. The application form will be through online from September 2, 2019, to September 18, 2019. The online application will only be accepted, and the candidates should submit the form before the online application closes.
|Online application form available online||September 2, 2019.|
|Online application portal closing date||September 18, 2019.|
|Written examination||October 2019|
In order to apply for the Post Graduate Teacher, post the candidates has to have some eligibility, which was stated mandatory by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The candidates should have got a minimum of 50 per cent in standard 10th and 12th.
- The candidate should have graduated in any field that they would like to teach with a minimum mark of 50 per cent.
- The candidate should have studied either Sanskrit or Hindi in School.
- Passing the Teacher Eligibility Test is mandatory if the candidate wants to apply for the post of Post Graduate Teachers.
Procedure to apply:
To apply for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, the candidates have to follow the following steps
- Visit the official Haryana Staff Selection Commission website, www.hssc.gov.in.
- The candidates will find a link which will lead them to a new page.
- The necessary information should be filled, and the mandatory documents like 10th and 12th marksheets, UG and PG graduation certificate, passport size photos and signature should be scanned and attached along with the application form.