General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1) Acidity of rain is measured by ————-.
2) For which of the following, are honey bees used?
3) Simple Goitre is a disease affecting?
A. Tear glands
D. Thyroid glands
4) Who planted the ‘Tree of Liberty’ at Srirangapatnam?
A. Hyder Ali
B. Narasimha Wadeyar
C. Tipu Sultan
5) Which of the following state in India is called as ‘Tiger State’?
B. West Bengal
C. Madhya Pradesh
6) Which country has launched world’s first electric passenger aircraft BX1E?
7) India Unlimited’ platform is launched to strengthen connections and partnership in all areas between India & ______?
8) Who bagged the 2015 Gerry Weber Open title?
A. Novak Djokovic
B. Andy Murray
C. Roger Federer
D. Rafael Nadal
9) Which of the following Indian state has topped the list of states commissioning grid connected solar power projects?
B. West Bengal
10) The name of the app launched by union government to aid clean Gnaga mission is?
A. Abhay Ganga
B. Pavitra Ganga
C. Sankalp Ganga
D. Bhuvan Ganga
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: