General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. Pollination by wind is also called ——————.
2. Recently, Keshav Nath Tripathi was sworn in as the 16th Governor of ———–.
3. Spain’s top civilian honour, the Golden medal for Merit in work was conferred to ———–.
A. Enrique Iglesias
B. Javier Bardem
C. Jose Carreras
D. Rafael Nadal
4. The operation launched by Indian Govt. to evacuate Indian nationals from Yemen is known as ———.
C. Mission Sahayta
5. Recently, a bullet train called Maglev created a new world record of 603 Kmph. This train belongs to ——————.
C. South Korea
6. The Indian Govt. relief and rescue operation for earthquake victims in Nepal is known as —————.
A. Operation Lehar
B. Operation Megh rahat
D. Mission Sahayta
7. Earth hour 2015 was observed globally on ————.
A. 15th March 2015
B. 11th April 2015
C. 08th March 2015
D. 28th March 2015
8. Which one of the following mountain ranges is spread over only one state in India?
9. The Indian sub-continent was originally a part of a huge land mass called ————–.
A. Jurassic land mass
D. Gondwana continent
10. The Self Respect movement was founded in 1955 by —————.
A. C.N Annadurai
B. E.V Ramasamy
D. Narayan Guru
All the best!!!!!!