The countdown to admission to one of the best B-Schools in Navi Mumbai has started. ITM is known for its innovative pedagogy and experiential learning modules. In this regard, the non-classroom initiatives like Abhyudaya, Personal Growth Labs, ADMAP, and Live projects, give ITM classrooms an edge. ITM also boasts of holistic international partnership with institutes of repute like the University of Denver, Maastricht School of Management, Deakin University, University of Memphis, etc.
Here are a few advantages of kickstarting your B-School journey at ITM
- With a 3 Palm ranking in the Global B-School survey, ITM Kharghar indeed offers class apart opportunities.
- According to the Times B-School survey 2018, ITM Kharghar stands second in Mumbai.
- One of the best advantages for students is that ITM offers a holistic industry connection with more than 600 companies.
- The campus is located in the industrial and intellectual hub of Navi Mumbai and thereby offers multiple options for students to not only connect with industry space but also have a wholesome B-School life.
ITM PGDM Specialization
ITM offers over 10 specializations in its PGDM module. These specializations are coming of age and are in sync with the demands of the industry. Some of the specializations offered by ITM are:
PGDM in Financial Market
PGDM in FinTech
PGDM in Business Analytics
PGDM in Operations and Supply Chain Management
PGDM in Retail Management and Marketing
PGDM in Digital Marketing and Transformation
PGDM in Finance
PGDM in Human Resource Management
PGDM in Marketing
PGDM in International Business
These specializations help one choose the coming-of-age niche to specialize in. With modules curated by scholars and industry experts, the PGDM program from ITM is most suited to the industry standards.
ITM Admission Process
To kickstart your B-School dream, here is a step-by-step guide for you to understand the application process at ITM.
Step 1 – Fill out the application given in ITM website
Step 2 – Receive letter for MPPI after getting shortlisted
Step 3 – Take part in MPPI Process
Step 4 – Take part in CAPI Process
Step 5 – Case Analysis and Personal Interview
Step 6 – Block the seat
Step 7 – Document Submission
How to apply at ITM
Follow the given steps to apply at ITM:
- Visit the https://forms.itm.edu/pgdm website
- Create an account on the landing page. Create a password
- Log in to the page using the registered user ID and password.
- Once logged in, pay the application fee.
- Post this, fill in the details as required by the form
- Add your address and parents’ details
- Fill in your course choices.
- Post this submit the application and wait for the MPPI process.
The application for ITM closes on 31st March. Visit the official website of ITM and get your application process started. Apply today!
To know more – https://www.pagalguy.com/t/official-itm-navi-mumbai-admission-query-thread-2023-25/3089320