The Gujarat Cancer and Research Centre has started to accept applications for a number of teaching and non-teaching posts. All the candidates who are willing and eligible to apply can do so on or before August 13, 2019.
The application which comes in after August 13, 2019 will be rejected immediately. There is a total vacancy of 69 posts available for both teaching and non-teaching staffs.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Process ends on||13th August 2019|
In order to work for the Gujarat Cancer and Research Centre the candidates should possess some qualities which are approved by the Cancer and Research Centre. The eligibility criteria are as follows,
- A MBBS degree from any college or university which is recognized by the Government of Gujarat.
- The candidate may also have a MD degree in General medicine or pathology or gynecology or Radio diagnosis or Radio Therapy
- A MS degree in general medicine or pathology or Gynecology or Radio diagnosis or Radio therapy or any other equivalent department which is recognized by the Government of Gujarat is also accepted.
- Work experience is a must for the candidates who are willing to work for the Gujarat Cancer and Research Centre. The candidate must have a 3-year experience of working for the central or the state government.
- Only the candidates who are below the age of 35 are eligible to work for the cancer research Centre.
The candidate can fill in the application form by going to the official website of the GCRI, www.gcri.gov.in.