Two-Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM-IB & PGDM-FM Programme
Instructions for filling up online form and online payment
(Application Deadline: 23:59 hours on Tuesday, January 22, 2019)
Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form online.
- Please REGISTER using a PERSONAL Email ID.
- The registered Email ID should be maintained throughout the ADMISSION PROCESS.
- The Institute will not be responsible for NON-RECEIPT of email, if the candidate has mentioned an incorrect/inactive Email ID.
- You can apply using CAT-2018 Registration No., XAT-2019 ID or GMAT ID (the GMAT examination should have been taken between 1st January, 2017 and 20th January, 2019).
- You can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format by clicking here and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated time-frame. Change in category, once the form is filled up, is not allowed.
- Keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form-
- Scanned passport size photograph (preferably of size less than 20 kb).
- Academic Details (XIIth and Graduation). Please note that it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide accurate information with regard to academic credentials.
- Work Experience details.
- Details of Credit / Debit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking through which payment is to be made.
Please follow the below steps for completing the application-
Step-1- Register with your name and Email ID using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this Email ID.
Step-2- You will find system generated application form with a distinct “Form No.” which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page you may proceed by clicking “Save and Continue”. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information cannot be altered.
Step-3- Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “Save and Exit” for payment at later stage.
Payment Options- The payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking.
On successful online payment an Email will be sent to your registered Email ID confirming receipt of application form and payment. Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card preferably.
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2019 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 1, 2019 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
A candidate must appear in CAT-2018, XAT-2019 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2017 and 20th January 2019.
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Business Awareness Quiz (BA-Q), Extempore and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/BA-Q/Extempore/PI, academic performance and work experience.
Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute. The final criteria for selection shall be informed to the candidates before the selection process.
To Apply: Click Here