Application has been invited for General Manager (Engineering) by the Food Corporation of India (FCI). The number of vacancies is 2. Candidates can apply for the recruitment through the official website, www.fci.gov.in .
The selection of the candidates will be based on the application and the performance in the interview. The last day to apply is 19th August 2019. Candidates can select the job location from New Delhi/NCR, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Guwahati.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI 2019 Recruitment:
- A master’s degree in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of ten years of work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive engineer or equivalent.
Steps to apply for FCI 2019 Recruitment:
- Candidates must send the copy of a duly filled application form along with documents to “The Executive Director (Personnel), Food Corporation of India, Headquarters, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi, 110001”.
- The application should reach before 26th August 2019.
Documents needed in FCI 2019 Recruitment:
- ACR of preceding five years.
- Vigilance clearance certificate
- Integrity certificate
- Self-attested certificate copy of age, residence, qualification, work experience and reservation if any.
Eligible candidates will be hired at the pay scale of Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2.60 lakh. Candidates must work for a minimum of 2 years expanded up to 5 years on deputation. Later, candidates may get a chance for permanent absorption.