The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Kolkata has welcomed applications for 08 Posts of Senior Residents. The eligible and Interested candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview scheduled on 31 October 2019.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those candidates who have been anticipating the Senior Resident recruitments. The candidates with certain specific educational qualification can apply for ESIC Kolkata Jobs Notification 2019.
The preference for the ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2019 shall be done based on their performance in the interview. The Interview will be conveyed on the 31 October 2019 by the ESIC.
Also, the candidates will have to carry with them all Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Academic qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent during the time of interview. The official website to get details about the recruitment is https://www.esic.nic.in .
The candidate can also check the details under Advt. No: 13/2019 which is dated 18 October 2019.
The candidate should also note that the Walk-in-interview shall be conducted on 31 October 2019
- The candidate should not be exceeding 37 Yrs as on 31 October 2019.
- Relaxation in SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Vacancy Details of ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2019
- Senior Residents: 08 Posts
- Departments Anesthesia-06 Posts
- pathology-01 Posts
- Biochemistry-01 Posts
- The Candidates must have Medical PG Degree in referring especially/Department from a recognized Medical Institution. OR Medical Diploma in concerned or respective specialty/Department from a known Medical Institution with 2 years’ experience from a Medical Institution. MCI/State MC Registration.
- Also, note that the candidate’s on bond are not eligible. Need to provide a Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority who completed mandatory post-PG Bond Service.
- The pay scale shall be based on consolidated remuneration of Rs. 101000/- per month.
- As per instructions of 7th CPC adopted by ESIC and Other allowances except for T.A.
You can also read, ESIC Bangalore Walk-In Interview 2019.